SO I THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE YOU A BREAK FROM MY MANY ADVENTURES TO TELL YOU 100 THINGS ABOUT ME. THIS WAS JESSICA'S IDEA AND SINCE SHE AND TALLY DECIDE WHAT I DO THESE DAYS I HAD TO OBEY!

1-I love to travel!

2-I cut off my toe when I was 4 while I was telling my brother that axes were dangerous!

3-I love being the only girl. I hated it when I was little but now I have 3 protectors and I love it!

4-I spent 3 weeks in Africa working in the hosptial and an orphanage.

5-I love meeting random people. (Taveling alone is a good way to fulfill this one.)

6-I am a list maker, crossing things off is what I live for!!

7-I can't go to bed without brushing my teeth. If i fall asleep I have to get up even if its 4 am.

8-To go along with #7, I love going to the dentist, what a great feeling!

9-I'm slightly obsessed with Grey's Anatomy. No country dancing for me on Thursday nights!

10-I love babies. I got to watch a c-section in Africa and Jessica's ultrasound... it was amazing!

11-I love to mow the lawn! My mom and I actually fight over who gets to do it.

12-I've traveled to 18 countries: England, France, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Germany, Lichtenstein, Haiti, Mexico, Ukraine, Jamaica, USA, Greece, Monaco, Nigeria, and Ghana

13-I think saying things at inappropriate times is hilarious.

14-I buy a postcard from all the places I travel to.

15-I LOVE the beach. The sand between my toes is the greatest feeling on earth!

16-I wish I lived underwater. After I learned to Scubadive I fell in love.

17- I love being outdoors. Hiking, camping or just sitting outside, I love it all.

18-I love Utah because it has 4 different season!

19-Tally, Jessica and I have a special cousin bond that nobody else has!

20-I have a slight obsession with bowling! (first date is always Applebee's and 3 games of bowling at Bonwood Bowl)

21-I swam with stringrays in the Cayman Island and thought it was amazing!

22-When I can't sleep I organize my closet.

23-I tend to watch pretty random t.v. shows. (usually while i'm cleaning my closet)

24- I promised I would never join Facebook or Blogspot...now I have both.

25-I love to look at my pictures from past vacations.

26-I "window" shop on the internet, I just like to see what's out there.

27-I love fruit (except the melon family)

28-Hiking in Italy, swimming in the ocean, pizza in Lugano and top it all off with Gelato... my perfect day

29-Mammoth Mtn. is one of my favorite places to visit, it brings back wonderful memories.

30-My extended family is freakishly close and I wouldn't want it any other way!

31-I want 4 kids- 3 boys and a girl. I know me, why would I want more of that?

32-I've never tasted Coke (drink or drug) Dr. Pepper or Pepsi...don't want to be addicted like some people I know. I didn't grow up drinking soda, so I usually just want water.

33-I've never said a swear word...I just have an exceptionally clean mind and mouth!

34-I HATE Single's Wards...went once and can't bring myself to go back.

35-The worst part of my day is blow-drying my hair.

36-I wish I could go back to my younger days and play night games during the summer. Cops and Robbers!

37-I like to color...yep I like to bribe kids to sit with me at church so I can color with them, and I get mad when they try to color on my picture.

38-I REFUSE to marry a guy with jacked up teeth, a good smile is the first thing I notice.

39-I'm EXTREMELY sarcastic. Sometimes it gets out of hand, but oh well.

40-I'm not an open person. The fact that I am sharing all of these things about me is quite weird.

41-Shari will always hold a special place in my heart!

42-I've gotten my heart shattered (not just broken) once in my life, I don't want to ever go through that again.

43-I would rather hang out with boys. (girls=drama, something I didn't grow up with)

44-I became good friends with my Gambling Addiction teacher and now I am going to intern for her! She is the coolest teacher ever!

45-I've cleaned the choir seats in the Conference Center (with a ghost-buster like vacuum).

46-I don't like getting flowers, they die...just give me the money!

47-I'm not a jewelry person. I usually take it off about an hour after putting it on, then I lose it.

48-I love to go to Brookstone and look around (more like play with all of the gadgets)

49-I look at the SkyMall Magazine everytime I fly, I've seen it hundreds of times.

50-I HATE to shop. I figure out what I need and go straight to it, I only stop and look when there is a sale!

51-I love going to Target, Walmart, Lowe's. Now those are places I can wander around in!

52-I hated pink until I was 16, now I like it!

53- I organized a blood drive for my Laurel Project and hated every minute of it.

54-I LOVE FIREWORKS!!!! The July 4th is my favorite. Another plus of living in Utah...we have the 24th too!

55-The wedding ring that I want is very inexpensive. I don't want to take an eye out with a large ring. (and i don't ever wear rings, better start working on that)

56-When I was little I dressed Josh up like a girl and would put his hair in fountains, he looked so cute!

57-I have way too many flip-flops, how many does one need? I only wear my favorites, which is about 3 pairs.

58-I love the sound of waves crashing on the beach, if I could wake up to it every morning...it would be heaven.

59-My all time favorite classical song is Pacabel Cannon in D. I listen to it over and over.

60-I've slept in a parking lot in Italy on a blow up pool toy that I found on the beach and it deflated during the night, oh the memories.

61-I'm a pyromaniac. I love to play with fire!

62-I love the smell of campfire, waking up in the morning to a crackling fire & the brisk mtn. air is wonderful.

63- I get along with (older) married people better then single people. Weird I know.

64-I love to laugh. (at other people, and at myself)

65-I remember the most random details, usually just little things that everyone else didn't even notice.

66-I wish I could fly. It would save gas money, time, and the environment.

67-I'm a perfectionist.

68-Aunt Panties, Shell, Shelly, Bob...those are just a few of my nicknames.

69-The most girly thing about me is I love having my nails done, not the actual process just the finished product.

70-I love to watch the snow fall, and the way it looks before anybody has driven on it is beautiful.

71-I like going to bed early, not big on the all night partying.

72- I usually fall asleep during movies, especially if they are started after 9 pm.

73-I hate snakes, and things the flutter in my face but I don't mind killing a spider.

74-I'm very competitive.

75-I'm a people pleaser, I just want everyone to be happy.

76-One of my favorite quotes is "It's not like I go into your house and take your Hello Kitty Backpack."-Angela

77-I wrote a missionary for 2 years, never missed a week and sometimes wrote a letter and an email. I call that dedication.

78-I'm outgoing and crazy yet, shy and antisocial at times.

79-My all time favorite book is Nancy and Plum (read it in 3rd grade and never forgot)

80-I want to travel to every country in the world before I die.

81-I love my name, all 3 of them. I am not looking forward to changing it when I get married.

82-I'm weird, I know it, and I like it!

83-My first kiss was on Jan 4, 2003 in front of Melissa Dredges house.

84-I love akward moments, I like to point them out and laugh about it.

85-I think blind dates make good stories, but I hate them (it's all about the story)

86-I didn't own a 2 piece swimming suit until I was 21.

87-I love to wear skirts, especially in the summer.

88-I hate cats, sorry to all you cat lovers but I can't stand them.

89-I like my small handwriting. It took me years to perfect it.

90-I finally perfected my signature after 21 years of trying out different ones. Now I don't want to get married, what if it takes another 21 years?

91-I got my first credit card at 21 and it gives me lots of stress, I want to get rid of it.

92-I like hard boiled egg whites, no yolks they are gross.

93-I think all boys 12 and older should wear white shirts to church, no excuses just do it.

94-I love to people watch. European beaches and campus are perfect places for this!

95-I like to sing in the car and I think it's funny when people look at you.

96- I only like to write with certain types of pens. RSVP pens are the best, they allow me to write small and its still be readable.

97-I don't have a favorite type of music, don't like rap or screaming, but other then that, if it's good I'll listen.

98-I'm addicted to gum. When the flavor runs out I have to get a new piece. If I chew a piece for too long it makes me sick.

99-I am "The Navigator" there is also "Trip Leader Talmadge" and "Hike Master Frammy"

100- I did this whole list during church in Swtizerland, just for Jessica to enjoy!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Ok I miss you! It is time for you to come home. Thanks for making this blog for me to keep entertained at work!