They actually have a button for Olives?
If you haven't heard the story....When we were in New York (in 2001) there was a resturant in the lobby of our hotel named Olives. My mom was looking at the phone in our room and she thought that just like "front desk," Wake up call," "room service," etc. they had a button for olives. (she says she didn't see the sign for the resturant) We still make fun of her and say "yeah mom you just pick up the phone and say can I have some green pitted olives to room 225, thanks." When we were walking back from out show there it was again in the Belliago. I started laughing and made my mom go and take a picture in front of it.

3 comments:

jessicalangprice said...

That's a good story. I like it. They really should have a button like that for chocolate...

Amber said...

Dude where are you?

Amber said...

I thought you said you would keep me entertained?