Taking time to look back... and other random things I do...
I was reading my list of 100 things about me and wanted to tell you I just went to the dentist and it was better than Christmas. (Ok not really but it is a close second) I love it and just wanted to tell everyone about one of my favorite times of year (June and December are when I go to the dentist!!!) Blogger is being stupid, so the picture in the middle is associated with this post, it is the reason I would never miss out on my twice a year dates with Dr. Black!

Another random thing I like to do is blog-surf. You just keep clicking on links and finding out about new people. I have found some pretty interesting things, fun things, educational things, and other exciting blogs.
I hope everyone who reads this finds this blog hilarious because since I don't have a boyfriend, husband, kids, exciting life, etc. Being funny is the only way I can keep you guys coming back for more! So if you want this blog to get more exciting start hooking me up with some hot men, my dad would appreciate it... he just told me I needed to get married! WHAT THE?!?!? IS HE SERIOUS?!?! (The pictures of the hot men are just some examples of what you can set me up with!)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I have something interesting for you... go to mine, ben and michelle, dusty and sommer, gary and janea, then the shumways and take a gander through that page. Then go to krystals blog and research back a little to October... you'll be speechless... just some entertainment to keep things exciting! Love, me