Sweet dreams are made of this, Who am I to disagree?Travel the world and the seven seas....
I find myself wishing it was last year and I was gearing up to go on my adventure. However if I knew back then what I do now, I would have stayed longer in Ghana, and traveled to many more places in Europe as well as stayed longer there. I would of been gone the WHOLE summer. Hopefully one day I can do that. I'll just dream for now!
I miss the cute little faces, Jess and Tally, Bethany, Leslie, Ali, Ellen, the fun adventures you get when you travel alone, having a fun-work free summer, as well as many other things!

2 comments:

Amber said...

What an amazing experience that must have been for you. I'm glad that you got to go. I need to call you because it has been way too long since we've chatted! Good luck with the job hunt unless you have already found one...

jessicalangprice said...

Ah, the good 'ol days. Funny enough we're going to Italy/Slovenia/Croatia this weekend. Wish you were coming too. We miss you!