I'm going to be a big sister!
No my mother is not pregnant (that would be weird) I got accepted to the Big Brothers Big Sisters program! They are currently trying to find my "little" and once they do we will be all set to hang out! I am so excited. If you have a few extra hours a month you should think about becoming a Big brother or sister. In the Salt Lake valley there are about 160ish kids waiting to be matched. You only have to commit to a hour or two 2-3 times per month. How can you pass up the opportunity to act like a kid again? I will keep you updated as soon as I find out who my little is!

3 comments:

Shari said...

You will be great!!!

Amber said...

They are trusting you with children? Bad idea! Just kidding you will be great!

jessicalangprice said...

Tal and I did that when we worked at GS in SLC. It was fun, but I decided I'm not that great of a big sister. No news to Julia and Jenna...mine wasn't that great of a match though. Tally had a good match though, little Tony. Have fun!