I think I finally did it!!!
I think I finally figured out my life (at least up until September 2009). I know, I know... after 23 years of just dinkin' around I now officially know (if all goes as planned) what 2009 will bring! I am so excited!!! The new adventures, the traveling, the excitement.... it's all going to be so good! I have been stressing over new jobs, random certifications, schooling, when to apply, where to find the time to shadow, and now my newest stress.... how to prepare for a Relief Society lesson every month. But thanks to a lot of thought, some restless nights, and The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 (I know what a weird movie to give an epiphany but it really got the ball rolling) I figured it all out and now I can't wait! Stay tuned... 2009 is coming fast. Maybe if you're lucky I'll put a few hints here and there to clue you into the big plans!! On another exciting side note I filled up my car for $20.05 (it stopped at $19.97 but I had to make it even and missed the 20 mark. Yeah for cheap gas!!!)

3 comments:

Amber said...

2009 is going to be a good year! I'm dying to know!

Go UTES!

Johnny Metropolis said...

Huh, do I have to watch the movie to get it?

Kellie said...

I bet you are going to move to Greece to meet a hot man that is madly in love with you. Can I just say that guy is so yummy. I would move to Greece too.