BROWN, RED, SPARKLES, oh wait and don't forget BROWN again

So Emri and Katie stopped by this evening and after playing with Mr. Potato Head (and Katie hanging out in the front seat of my car with my keys) we decided it was time for a little pedicure.

I painted her toes PINK with "Magic TinkerBell Dust" on top. We decided on this color combination after painting each of her toes a different color, waiting for her to examine them, and then finally making a decision. Then it was BROWN on the fingers. She decided this one during the toe painting process.

She told me she wanted to paint my toes and fingers next. She started with BROWN....then added RED on top of that....then added SPARKLES on top of that...then said it was time for BROWN again (however it was also time to go back to her other grandparents home so the 2nd coat of BROWN never happened, whew!) She made sure she never forgot my pinkie toe and would go back and make sure she painted every bit of the rest of my toenails. She also took the pads (that I use to remove nail polish) and would wipe off my toes. Here is the finished product.... I think it might take a whole bottle of nail polish remover to get this off but what can you do? As you can see not too shabby on the left foot.. the right foot is a different story. (and who knows why she has an "R" sticker on her foot, she came that way...)

No comments: