The Countdown is on...
2 weeks from today I will be on a plane to Lima, Peru! I am SO excited. We had a fundraiser last night and it pumped me up more! The people I am going with are AWESOME and we are going to have a great time. All we did last night was laugh and make jokes. I am trying to have patience but it is really had...it's like waiting for Christmas (or the 4th of July in my mind). I can't wait! Hopefully I will meet a few cuties like this...
Thank you SO SO SO SO much to those of you who have donated. I truly appreciate your generosity and can't thank you enough (you can look forward to seeing those pictures though so hopefully that will help)

1 comment:

Teri said...

Have a great time little miss. That is so cool what you are doing! Remind me how long you will be there. I am going to be in Utah 5/14-5/17 but I am assuming you will not. Have fun and work hard. Love ya, Auntie T