24 things I did to celebrate turning 24
  1. played in my company softball double header
  2. Dealt with a smoking car
  3. sat on the off ramp after my car died (thank you good Samaritan for helping me)
  4. Dealt with Jeremy- the retarded tow truck driver
  5. went BOATING!!!
  6. Learned to drive the boat
  7. ate delicious homemade pizza with my birthday hat, plates, cups, etc
  8. ate surprise cupcakes
  9. hung out with some of my favorite people (not all of them pictured)
  10. Didn't go to work!
  11. got proposed to.... by bridget, with a ring pop, we've known each other for over a year now so I think its alright.
  12. laughed.... A LOT!
  13. reminisced and listen to James' stories
  14. hung out in the hot tub and told laffy taffy jokes
  15. got the COOLEST shirt EVER!!! Thanks Rylee
  16. tried setting up a tent, the bars were broken so we weren't successful
  17. went to wendy's at 9:30pm to eat dinner
  18. played testimony bingo, my new favorite game
  19. hung out with the B-ham fam- love them!
  20. dressed up as Belle and played with Emri
  21. had tri-tip steak YUMMY!!!
  22. BASKIN ROBBINS ICE CREAM CAKE!!!
  23. laughed with my family while telling stories
  24. Hung out with this kid all weekend, aren't I lucky.

6 comments:

Kim and Layne said...

Ooooo...I love you...I love that you have an adult Belle costume and play dress up with your niece. I also love that you hung out with a kid all weekend that you like to kiss on the cheek.

Amber said...

So glad that you had a good birthday! I definitely need more info on this boy! We need to talk! Where is your office at? I swear that everyday we are just floors apart and we don't see each other, that is messed up! We should do a lunch date!

Amber said...

Did you get my birthday text? I sang you the primary happy birthday song. Special I know!

Teri said...

Glad you had a nice birthday. I can't believe you are 24. Wow! You make a beautiful Belle.

I hope we can see you next Sat. night (8/15). We will be in town for that weekend for the Scentsy convention. Not too much free time though.

Love ya, Aunt T

grandma lang said...

Aubrey, Sounds like 24 wonderful things to do anytime but especially on your birthday. We love you, Grandma and Grandpa. I'll tell Steve to do 50 wonderful things on his birthday

Holly said...

Happy Birthday!! FYI-you're still older than me. Ha ha!! Glad you had a good one!