Name changed.

Ok not yet I just applied at the social security office (only took 15 mins) and now I have to wait to see if they will accept me as....

Aubrey Lang Hansen.

Yep thats right. Michelle is no more. (sad)

Feel free to still call me Shell though.

As I was looking at my new name I realized (and told B) that they sound like a genetic disorder. "ALH has been affecting my life for years..." you know something like that. Well I googled it (google usually cures all my curious thoughts) and low and behold it is a medical condition.

Atypical Lobular Hyperplasia

(Which really just mean you have bad boobies)

A.L.H can also stand for:

Advanced Light Helicopter

Amplitude of Lateral Head

Art League Houston

Advanced Liquid Nitrogen

Active Laser Homing

Alpha Hospitality Corporation

Anterior Lobe

American Legion Hospital

Anything Left Handed Ltd.

Austin Lindy Hop

A.M.L to a diseased A.L.H what a change.

Just kidding love my new name and my new life.

** Dang. A.M.L was diseased too: Acute Myeloid Leukemia

Ha ha fun times click HERE to see what your initials stand for (or just google it)

1 comment:

Teri said...

Rock on with "Lang" as your middle name. Join the elite club. Love, Teri Lang Nickel