No husband = sad face
As I sat here spending my time alone, watching the Bachelor
I have to admit I was feeling a little sorry for myself.
I am not with my husband,
I haven't seen him all day,
I am spending Valentine's Day alone...
and I am MARRIED...
how does that happen!?!?!
Well right when I was about to give up I heard a knock on the door..
I opened it to find this...
Pretty much the GREATEST thing EVER!!!
I loved it.
It put a smile on my face,
and as you can see I wanted to share it with you immediately.
I have a feeling I know who my "2 secret admirers" are and I love them for this little surprise!
I just love those little girls and I hope they NEVER grow up,
but if they have too I hope we can always stay close.
Thank you!
(while the thought of them doing this by themselves is funny,
I know they had some help. Thanks to the helpers as well!)

No comments: