Happy Halloween!

....to all you random blog-aholics! Hope you have a great day, eat lots of candy, steal it from little kids (it makes it taste better) The forecast is looking good here in Salt Lake City!!! If you see Belle walking around go up and say hi, it might be me! I will post a picture of the lovely pumpkin I am going to carve, it will have something like...GO UTES! or a U, something close to last years. I LOVE MY UTES!

*Remember to vote for th All Century Basketball Team at www.utahutes.com

This is one of my pumpkins...I whipped it out in 5ish minutes, I'm pretty crafty with the carving tool, you might not know this but I'm kinda a big deal in the pumpkin carving world!! Enjoy today, after this it's offically "The Holidays" and craziness begins.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I want to do a U pumpkin but I'm pretty sure it will get thrown at my house :(