Dating Dilemma
(seeking advice)
So here is my question to all you married peeps out there...why are boys so dang confusing? Boys complain about the female population and how we can't make up our minds and such (which there are many women out there with this issue, I am just fortunate enough NOT to be one of those. When I know what I want I am set on getting it and it drives me crazy when I have no control over the situation) anyways.... when the ball is in their court they hold it as long as they please and drive us crazy. Now why is that? I hated dating, went on a great date the other weekend (it changed my mind for about 5 seconds) and now this boys is driving me CRAZY. I feel like such a girl acting this way. I've never acted like this over stupid boys before...maybe it's because now i'm dealing with men (and from my experience they are FAR more complicated then boys!)

So feel free to leave your advice in the comment section...or take the poll on your right hand side, obviously I need it cause I'm not doing so well in this dating world.The image below is going to be my last resort...please don't let it get to this point...

Thank you in advance to all of you who participated! I will keep you posted on how well your suggestions worked out.

P.S. GO UTES!

4 comments:

jessicalangprice said...

Aubrey!! Your prince will come, only he may look more like a toad at first. He'll have some flaws, which you may not notice at first, but he'll be a superstar in all the areas that are most important to you. Play it cool, show interest but not too much, and he'll come around. Oh, and you may want to open up a bit and show an ounce or two of vunerability. You can be pretty good at playing a tough girl. Best of luck! Praying and fasting for the overall picture might help too. Love you!

Kellie said...

I feel the exact same way. Its hard to know if you are giving it too much or not enough. But the way I see it, you have to be a little aggressive or we are never going to find anyone. Dating really sucks. Boo to guys.

Amber said...

Dear Aubrey, be patient, sweet love is in the making.

Tiffany said...

by the way what if he finds this blog??? :) You already know my advice... and I'm always right (kind of like Justin, but better!)