Happy Birthday Justin!
Happy birthday to....
- the winner of the pumpkin carving contest (I don't owe you cookies though)
- a great baker
-the smartest man I know
- the brother who can always make me laugh (but can annoy me too)
- my financial planner
- the brother who took me out for my birthday when the rest of the family was out of town
-the brother who always takes my parking place
- the brother who never got in trouble
- my mother's favorite child
- the adventurous brother
- the best driver in the world
- the brother with the biggest heart
- the brother who always eats my hard boiled eggs
-the brother that never lets me forget about "Tony Roma's Famous for Ribs" or "Doodleberry" or " but dad it was a skittles packel" (that was on this very day many years ago)
-the brother who "does not" live here
-The brother with the best hair
- the brother with all the knowledge and advice (about EVERYTHING)
- the ladies man (the new crop is coming up quickly)
-a wonderful older brother
Thanks for all the fun memories Justin! Happy Birthday!

No comments: