how do people come up with this?
In my ongoing quest to figure out how the world works, and how some things come to be, I have found yet another crazy invention that will boggle my mind and make me question things even more. I have no idea how successful it will be, but I think it is quite creative. I think it looks hilarious and reminds me of a few scenes from some movies (i.e A Christmas Story) I personally don't think that I would like it cause I actually like sleeping inside a sleeping bag and not in a big puffy suit. However I can't knock it until I try it.

3 comments:

Tara said...

aubrey! i just blogged about this too! they look awesome!

Kim and Layne said...

It's the Michelin Man!!!

jessicalangprice said...

HA! I think you should just wear one of these to school on cold days. See what other people say. This is hilarious.