PiEcE oF mE
I found this on someones blog and decided since Bethany told me I never do any funny/addicting games/entertaining/informative/etc. posts anymore I would do it. She said she is sick of reading all about how busy I am. Here you go Bethany, enjoy it! Take your ipod, put it on shuffle and answer the questions with the song you get.
If someone says " is this okay" you say....  
                            Cowboy Take Me Away (Dixie Chicks)
How would you describe yourself? 
                           Greatest Story Ever Told (What A Girl Wants) you betcha!!
How do you feel today? 
                           If I'm not in Love (Faith Hill) you can come to your own conclusions
What is your life purpose? 
                          Anyway you want it (Journey) great song
What do you parents think of you?  
                          King of New York (Newsies) maybe a queen?
What do you often think about? 
                          Something Inside (August Rush) sounds about right
What do you think of the person you love?  
                        You won't find this (Carrie Underwood) thats cause he does not exist
What is you life story?  
                        I loved her first (Heartland) or him?
What do you want to be when you grow up?
                       Vulnerable (Secondhand Serenade) haha
What do you think when you see the person you love?
                        Dreamlover (Mariah Carey)
What will you dance to at you wedding? 
                       Hey Jude (the Beatles) love this song, reminds me of B and Toto!
What will they play at your funeral? 
                      Carry you home (James Blunt)  to heaven?
What is your biggest fear?
                      Melt (Rascal Flatts) It's true I wouldn't want to Melt
What is your biggest fear? 
                      I told you so (Carrie Underwood)
What is your biggest secret?
                      What I've become (Ashlee Simpson) I don't like people to know
What do you think of your friends? 
                       Should've said no (Taylor Swift) to some of them that is the truth
What did you see out your window today?
                       Nothing like you and I ( The Perishers)
What motivates you? 
                     Hero (Mariah Carey)
What do you dream about? 
                     Dreamweaver (Kansas)
How would you describe your high school year?
                    Whatever it takes (Lifehouse) gotta do what you gotta do
What are your hopes for the future? 
                     Candy Man (Christine Aguilera) haha, when is he going to come?
How would you describe the way you look? 
                     Damaged (Danity Kane) Thats hilarious, I hate that song why is it on my ipod?
What is the purpose of your blog? 
                       My Worst Fear (Rascal Flatts) hmmm wonder what that means
What goals are you currently working on? 
                      It's not over ( Secondhand Serenade)
What will the title of this post? 
                     Piece of Me (good ole' Britt making a comeback)

3 comments:

Amber said...

Some of your answers were very telling...hmmm. I love Britney, always have, always will!

Sister Beta said...

Aw, a special post on my account? How sweet! Funny post...I like it, your music taste is...interesting. :) You're awesome Aubrey and I'm sorry I didn't answer your call yesterday, I left my phone at home (gasp!) when I went to pick my brother up at the airport. I had a breakdown today BTW and have been pissed off about nothing and everything simply because I'm sick of being 6,000 miles away from my man and sick of things being out of my control(such as immigration, idiotic bridesmaid stuff, work schedules, stupid people, etc.)!! So, that's that- I should call you to tell you these things, but I'm really just pissed off at everything and would totally b- the whole time! Sorry friend. Love you, I'll talk to you one day soon.

Lacey said...

I love this! I'm totally doing it on mine. I heard you were getting your bro from the mish...very exciting!