The  Pride and Joy of Utah 
(and something that holds a special place in my heart)
I love the University of Utah!! I love being a graduate from there, I love the games, I love the campus, I love working there (somedays), I love the color red, I love the athletic staff, I love it all! I consider myself VERY lucky to be on the field at the home games and interact with the fun people who work there. Even though it takes up a considerable amount of time (when I should be doing homework or working on my applications) I love helping out at the games. It is crazy busy sometimes, boring sometimes, but lots of fun all of the time. I was just thinking about how much I will miss it. I would be willing to help out every year, but I am hoping to get into PA school (outside of Utah, since I am not applying to the U) next year which will take me away from a place I truly love. Utah is the best place ever: lakes, mountains, snow, the U, and everything else. I can't believe I didn't want to move up here. What was I thinking? Anyways just thought I would give a shout out to my UTES who are currently doing great! (lets hope we will keep it up as we face some of our harder competition) If you are ever at the games I am one of the ones running around giving away free stuff, or hanging out in the SW corner of the field enjoying the game.  Does life get any better? GO UTES!!
Oh and on another exciting note, Aunt Panties (thats me) has another bundle of joy to add to her collection (a sad collection of 1 that is) Katie Elizabeth was born on September 18th. I haven't met her (and probably won't until her blessing) but from the pictures I've see she is pretty cute! Congrats Jason, Holly, and Emri!
   

No comments: