Where did 2008 go?
I'm almost positive it was only a few days ago when I finished my last final and couldn't believe I had graduated from college. Not long after that I was job hunting and after a long process finally settled at my current job in the Metabolic Clinic at the U of U.

....Then it was off to Chicago for a business trip (what the, only old people go on those).....

....A jog from Logan to Park City was in there somewhere...

A rockin 23rd birthday filled with work, ifly, Dreyer's Ice Cram kick off and a little boating came next.....

The birth of niece #2 followed soon after....

..... a trip to ALBANIA to pick up my little brother from his mission....

....a bug smashing/leaf collecting/reindeer hunting Thanksgiving..... .....the greatest event of the year (one of twelve that is)..... ...finished off with a trip to the Lang Chalet (as some call it). Lets not forget the massive amount of snow Santa gave me for Christmas!

Now looking back it was quite the year, how am I ever going to top it.....

I think I'll find a way..... 2009 here I come!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Aren't those Sugar Bowl tickets pretty? Not as pretty though as my pic with BJ!

Tiffany said...

PS- it's called the "chalang" and we are enjoying it right now! Wish you were here :)

jessicalangprice said...

It was you praying for all that snow? I should have stopped you a long time ago...