My Saturday...
Got up and decided to take my newly purchased iHome for a test drive. I took it out back and had my own little tribute concert to MJ (Man in the Mirror and PYT are my new favorites) while floating in the pool and enjoying the nice sun we FINALLY have.
Then Emri, Katie, and Jason came over. Emri and I played in the pool for awhile and then took a pretend nap on the hot cement (she had to take a real nap but tried to convince grandma that this would do.)
DEMOLITION DERBY time! It was my first demolition derby and it won't be my last. #210 died right off the bat. Next round #176 was the winner! Steve went crazy and took out 6 cars all by himself. Rocket Ron and his station wagon went a little crazy on everyone, there was a roll over and one guy had it out for another one and wouldn't stop hitting him even after he was up on the barricade, the officials step in and the guy got out of his during the derby (not safe).
I decided I wanted to drive in one, I think it would be fun. (yep thats the car I picked,  lucky #176!)
I ended my lovely day with a trip to Village Inn for a lovely breakfast dinner with the crew. I love days like this. However next Saturday will be even better because it is the 4th of JULY, one of my FAVORITE holidays (it is tied with the 24th, thank you Pioneers!) And I get the 3rd off, what could be better?

No comments: