Gratitude
I am grateful for 2 little girls who left a cute picture and candy on our doorstep. Jon was very upset that he didn't get to see them but felt loved anyways. (apparently Jon is a Super hero)
I am grateful for a cute little family who came over and played Kinect with us. We enjoyed feeling a part of the neighborhood, and their little girl was SO cute and fun.
I am grateful for 2 little nephews who kept us in their prayers.
I am grateful for the Brooklyn and Ellie who were concerned and said little prayers for Jon.
and since it is a special day for somebody... I am grateful for my SIL Holly.
She is raising 2 very cute girls, she is very thoughtful and helps little E deliver pictures to her uncle's doorstep after his tramatic day. Happy Birthday Holly! I hope you get everything you wish for!

1 comment:

{McGinty's} said...

We loved coming and hanging out with you guys! seriously have to do it more! (if the family you were talking about was us:) Thanks for letting me stock your blog!