Sorry Grandma/Mom
I went over to my mom's house last night and she told me my grandma was probably disappointed in me because I haven't posted for awhile. Being busy in my moms eyes wasn't a god enough reason so....
Random phone photos are what you get for today!
Jon and I went to the store can you guess the items he picked out? The man loves chips (his argument was we needed some in storage... he is a bit nervous about being without chips.)
We went out for Holly's birthday and little Katie babe looked so cute in her coat. Isn't she precious? If you want to see the funniest video EVER click here. Last night she called both Jon and I and left the cutest message. I love that girl! and finally, we were over at Jon's parents and something amazing happened. Kate was friendly! She and Jon laughed as the stuck their tongues out at each other. Oh I can't wait for the days when he teaches our kids inappropriate things. I can already see myself scowling at him and saying "Jon don't teach them that!".
Hope you have a great weekend! We have some fun plans that I am excited about!

Also my cute great grandma (yep I said great) passd away this week.

She was such a sweetheart and we will miss her!

No comments: