When you wish upon a star....Everybody has dreams.
BIG dreams.
Little Dreams.
Current dreams and dreams about the future.
I was reading a blog about a girl who is currently studying abroad and was a little sad, that used to be one of my dreams. The thought of being emersed in a culture while going to school was always appealing to me. I love to travel, so my dreams usually included an new exotic place. I thought about the dream I have had over the last 25 (almost 26) years.
I have dreamed about...
being a doctor
traveling to every country in the world
making a difference
being an OT
being a PA
getting married
having kids
being successful
being creative
inventing something great
humanitarian trips galore as a medical professional
having fireworks at my wedding
Recent dreams
moving for grad school
going to nursing school
a house
a real career
I really can't complain, I have a great life and many wonderful dreams have come true.
The dream that can't come true fast enough...

4 comments:

Sara said...

That baby is loved already by so many people!!!! Little one, welcome to this great, big, beautiful world. You've got a fantastic Mom!!!

Amber said...

Being a mom is a great dream come true! I'm just so freaking excited for you! You are going to be such a great mom, that is one lucky little girl!

Sister Beta said...

Yay, yay, yay!!!! So happy!! :)

randclang said...

Hmmmmm............new questions. Are you going to love princesses? Are you going to love the color pink? Are you going to be a ballerina? Are you going to hate bugs? Or are you going to be like your mom loving sports, not liking pink until you are in your twenties, loving bugs and castrating cows. We love you already and can hardly wait to meet you.