another year older
my mom had a birthday.
and she turned another year older
and increased her awesomeness by a few points.
she is amazing, sorry everybody
i have the best mom and my kids will have the greatest grandma.
she is loving
thoughtful
caring
a good listener
selfless
creative
a good painter
a seamstress
an artist
has the ability to create anything
a fantastic mom
the best grandma
able to envision everything
a designer
willing to do anything for her kids
(have you seen what she has done for my nursery?)
has awesome taste
a faithful member
a great example
a good cook
loyal
ambitious
always positive
sensitive
determined
humble
motivated
etc.
etc.
etc
the list goes on and on...
Happy (late) Birthday to the most wonderful woman I know!
hopefully my daughter will look up to me as much as I look up to you!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

wow... a bit teary after reading that. I think pregnancy has made you a softie ;)

Shari said...

Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!

Shari said...

Awwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

randclang said...

I must say I have a greet daughter. Thanks for the tribute. I love you

randclang said...

I must say I have a great daughter. Thanks for the tribute. I love you.