Craftastic Conference Weekend
The weekend started out with spray painting a few DI frames to create this...
There are still a few more pictures and things needed, but I love it.
My wonderful husband spend his Friday night measuring and hanging pictures for me. What a guy!
We also took advantage of the time we had and just hung out and went shopping.
Nothing exciting but nice to just be together.
We went to the utah game and drove up to the cabin.
I woke up WAY too early on Sunday morning so I decided to make these...
Jon reminds me constantly she will need something to wear during March madness and the college bowl games.
As long as they aren't boyish I will let it happen.
Looks like I am actually helping it along....I dyed these brown for a little surprise for Jon... more to come when they are finished!
E decided she wanted to "design" a flower for her hair.
She designed.
I created.
What a team we are.
I have been searching for a dress for Stacy's wedding in november...
I found this one...
cute but wrong color.
so i dyed it brown too.
I cut out the material and my mom sewed it together.
Jon put the grommets in and we now have blackout curtains for the nursery!
I also cut out and pinned together 2 special little things I CAN'T wait to show you!!
They just have to be put together.
Whew what a weekend!
I can't wait until Saturday. I have a few more projects I am excited to complete.
*Last night this little girl decided to throw a tantrum.
Jon had his hand on my stomach and was just in awe over how much she was kicking.
I am pretty sure it was all his fault.
She wasn't happy with a few "stinky" things her dad did while we were laying in bed.
What a fun experience for him.

No comments: