My little Chia pet.
Yes, I am one of THOSE moms who is putting ultrasound pictures up.
My grandma might be the only one who enjoys this. 6.29.2011
We watched her kick around and swim like a crazy little peanut 7.29.2011 We found out "it" was a "she". This is one of my favorites. She just looks so content, sucking her thumb.
Yes this is just in time for Halloween.
Hand up by the face, just like always.
9.22.2011
I had a study appointment and saw my little girls face.
weird, but pretty surreal.
look at that cute profile.
kind of a funny looking nose.
I am SO excited to meet her.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Well she is a cute little Chia! Thankfully she doesn't look like Homer Simpson or Daffy Duck. Those Chias are scary.

{McGinty's} said...

is it okay that I cried when I saw this. Congrats! being a parent is the best!