23 week nugget update
The nugget is a little spastic.
She kicks. Sometimes.
It feels cool.
I can't wait for Jon to feel it.
She causes acid reflux.
She has made me dislike sweets.
Thank you for the invention of Cheerios General Mills.
(they are cardboard deliciousness)
She is the size of a small doll.
She has a strong heartbeat.
She is making my belly pop out.
(I have had several patients and strangers ask the preggo question.)
Her dad can't wait to meet her.
Either can her Grandpa Lang.
Grandma, Grandpa and dad have worked so hard to make her room a comfortable place.
Welcome September now you and your friends October and November need to fly by so I can see this little nugget.
and hold her.
and cuddle her.
and dress her up in some cute clothes.
She has approximetly 118 days left to cook.

No comments: