My life is complete.
ok maybe just the art for the nursery
and Katie's b-day gift!
The map.
idea taken from here
completed by my wonderful mother.
My favorite thing.
the animal art
again completed by my wonderful mother
yes my mom painted these!
I love all of them!
no our girl's nursery WON'T be girlie.
The minnie mouse shoes
(she loves minnie and is having a minnie themed party)
Completed by me!
matching headband and minnie mouse hair clip
completed by me!
I am so excited to give them to the birthday girl!
I have waited for 3 weeks!
Random blanket i need for newborn pictures.
start your search friends and family.
another thing i need!
this cute baby
and the blanket
(one person has mentioned it may be a scarf)
I love the color
the ruffles
and that cute little face
continue the search for this
(the wrap, not the baby. I know where mine is at the moment)
I LOVE her photography!
if only I was rich, I would have her do a birth story since
Holly has already agreed to do the newborn pictures.

No comments: