The Blessing
3.11.12
We had a lovely windy day with the family. Hannah and Anna were blessed and we enjoyed a weekend with family (many who traveled from California or Idaho). It was so much fun and I am thankful for all of the support. Jon did an amazing job, Ann
a is so lucky to have him as her dad. Here are the pictures...
Great Grandma and Grandpa Jensen
The men from Jon's side
Grandma and Grandpa Hansen
my little baby
with great aunt sara
with uncle paul- who traveled from washington!
Thanks paul!
we are "special"
Hannah was also blessed
Anna and uncle Justin
The whole Rob Lang family together
daddy and anna
The grandkids
The men
my brothers
grandpa/uncle steve with his daughter and granddaughter
Jessica took some cute pictures, when I get them from her I will post them.

No comments: