Mother's Day 2012
I joined the ranks this year and so thankful for the opportunity to be a mom, more importantly I am thankful for my mom and the MANY things she has done and continues to do.

She....
planned my whole wedding and made it the most wonderful day ever!
supported me (even when I was a butthead) for the last 26 years
she has made countless costumes, skirts, outfits...
lets me come hang out at her house an eat her food
calls me whenever she is at Costco
includes me in everything
makes time for Anna no matter how busy she is
waiting for hours while I was in labor
(and I am POSITIVE she will do the same for your siblings)
knows how to do everything & if she doesn't she tries anyway
has some crazy fun ideas (bunny tail treats for her 28 year old son's kickball team)
is the best example of service, selflessness, compassion, love, caring, mothering, crafty, creative, giving... pretty much EVERY good quality a person could have
(yes I know I have a great example)

and she has to be the BEST grandmother ANY kid could ask for.


Dear Anna,
If I am 1/2 the mom grandma is.... I did a good job.
(plus you have a great dad so I think we will be ok)
 Luckily you have her as a wonderful example of how to be a mother.
You are the best kid a mom could ask for, please stay that way!
I love your giggles, smile, grunts, toot face, wiggles, crazy sleeping positions....
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a mom.
I pray everyday I will live up to your expectations.
Love, your mom
p.s. PLEASE STOP MAKING TIME GO SO FAST!

No comments: