DELICIOUS...

So we have been celebrating like crazy... everybody in the Hansen clan was born in April.... well almost.

Grandma Jensen

Scott

Pam

Jon- Happy Birthday babe!

Stacy

Grandpa Jensen

a few cousins...

and I am sure a few that I forgot... sorry

Well last night we had a surprise party at the Bandley home and I tasted the greatest thing on earth!!

First of all I LOVE...

Ice cream

peanutbutter

candy

brownies

cookies

sugar

the combination of chocolate and peanutbutter

etc.

Well Rachel made the most DELICIOUS dessert I have ever tasted.

chocolate chip brownies

vanilla ice cream, peanutbutter, and reeses peanutbutter cups mixed

spread it ontop of the brownies

topped it with crumbled chips-ahoy

and put it in the freezer.

I personally could have eaten the entire pan. Sadly there were a lot of people there and we each had a piece. She also had chocolate and caramel sauce to top it with. I didn't feel the need to ruin a good thing so I just left it plain.... it would have tasted good with cool whip though (another love of mine)

Thank you Hansen's for being born and giving us reasons to celebrate. Thank you Rachel for introducing me to my new favorite combination.... Lucky for me it takes a little effort to make, effort I can put forth right now, so I wont make it and eat the whole pan myself.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Teri said...

Is there a recipe for that? Can I get it? Yum! Aunt T