HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON!!!Thanks for sticking by me for the last year through all the ups and downs. Since we met I have:
- been on a Peruvian adventure
- suffered through the "leg plague"
- Had pink eye
- been to the ER 5 times
- had mono
- was sick over Christmas
- got in a car accident
- figured out many of my good and bad qualities
- found out how amazing it is to be loved
- had so many funny nights
- opened up to you (probably more then you would like)
- learned my life can always be better
- learned I can always change something I don't like
- been introduced to many wonderful people
- been comforted many times
- learned how hard a relationship can be
- learned how rewarding it is to work hard for us
- learned how strong our relationship is
- learned our love only gets stronger with every new day, adventure, trial, etc.
- learned how nice it is to have somebody CONSTANTLY making sure I am happy (no matter how ridiculous the request)
- learned I can be happy even during the hard times
- learned to look at the bright side of things
- learned I can love, be loved, and let somebody in
- learned more things then I can ever imagine
- changed constantly
- been happier then EVER!
I could list MANY MANY more things good and bad but the most important is...
I have and continue to fall in love with you every day.
I learn more about us and am EXTREMELY grateful for you and our LONG engagement
(for us it worked, it was hard but we needed the time)
I LOVE YOU!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I look forward to an eternity of celebration with you.
25 DAYS!!!!!

No comments: