My new read...
I understand I am not married (yet) but after talking to a girl at work (who is getting a divorce) and my boss (who has been married for almost 2 years) and Bridget (who just hit the 7 month mark!)
B and I decided we should read this book.So I got it yesterday and it is VERY insightful.
(the parts I have read so far)
Thought of the day from the book...
"I am amazed by how many individuals mess up every new day with yesterday."
which then made me think of this quote from my sidebar
"Recycling regrets doesn't change reality. Pawing through the past is not productive...Too much attention to what might have been actually gets in the way of what can still be."
-Elder Neal A. Maxwell
So relationship advice of the day
(not that I am an expert by any means)
Forget about what happen yesterday and live in the moment.

2 comments:

Teri said...

Excellent book. It really makes sense. There are different ones for children, couples, etc. Learn it, apply it...

Tiffany said...

I read it but still can't figure out what mine OR Dave's language is :) A lot of good it did me...