ANOTHER DOSE OF RANDOMNESS..
So this is one of those emails people send around that I RARELY reply to...I sent this one to a few random people back in September of 2006. I was just going through old email folders and thought many of you (especially Amber) would get a kick out of this, I know I sure did. * Some material was deleted and names were changed to protect the not-so innocent*

1. WHOLE NAME?

Aubrey Michelle "shelly" "the coolest girl in the world, one who is loved by shari more then her own flesh and blood" (besides logan at the moment and in a close tie with tiffany)Lang (hopefully in the future another name will be added to this great name) (UPDATE: I also added the name Navigator Lang (Thanks Trip Leader Talmadge))

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

The Bread song "Aubrey"

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?

2 weeks ago? I don't know I don't keep track of these things probably over a stupid boy who will remain unnamed or the fact that my best friend was getting married both of which...

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

It is little which really sucks for inclass essays but I like it and so do others (UPDATE: A kid in one of my college classes used to stare at my paper while I was writing and tell me it was mesmerizing and if my writing was a real person he would marry it.)

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

ham or turkey

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

heck yes, hello have you met me?

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?

Takes too long to write everything that happened, as you are all aware I lead a pretty eventful life ,wish I did though, I bet it would be funny

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?

I think so, I am not a doctor yet but when I am I will check it out, they could have taken them out secretly when I had my appendectomy who knows what those crazy doctors do when they are all up inside your body

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

I would love too, Tiff you want to go? (Tiffany said she wanted to go in the previous email she sent me)

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?

anything made of sugar that my mom didn't let me eat when I was a child

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

I wear flip-flops to avoid this type of situation

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?

yes which reminds me that you all need to get your tickets to the gun show they are going fast

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?

mint chocolate chip!!!! (UPDATE: I went to San Diego a few weeks ago and Shari had this delicious cookie dough vanilla flavor in her freezer, now I don't know what to do)

14. SHOE SIZE?

Depends on the shoe anywhere from 8-9.5 huge feet I know

15. FAVORITE COLOR?

pink, brown, red, I don't like to pick one cause it makes the others feel bad

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU?

nothing I am perfect, just kidding if you ask others (to remain unnamed) it would be my gothic hair that makes me into a satan worshiper

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?

Josh (in October) and the golden spoon workers does that count?

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?

please don't

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?

white flip-flops, actually they are not so white (guess I didn't answer the pants part)

20. LAST THING YOU ATE?

breakfast

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

Pink. It is pretty and that is what Tim said (he was sitting next to me in the computer lab, Tim Sanford for those Murray-ites)

23. FAVORITE SMELL?

fire, vanilla, fresh cookies, new babies

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

Sharlyn and I called Jessica but she hates me so she didn't answer

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?

Teeth and height all about those pearly whites and I am not really one for those midgets

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?

on her good days! just kidding I love her and her kids and her pretty bling

27. FAVORITE DRINK?

All natural H2O can't get better then that, don't give me that purified crap (UPDATE: I was out to dinner with some friends and they all made fun of the fact that I drank 5 glasses of water, what can I say I really love the stuff. George also named me the one who drinks a lot of water.... When Bethany, George, Leslie and I went out to dinner (in Ghana) I drank two of the 1.5 liter bottles all by myself and I had already polished one off an hour earlier (don't ask why I drank so much water that day, I guess I was just thirsty))

28. FAVORITE SPORT?

BOWLING need I say more

29. EYE COLOR?

green, boring question

30. HAT SIZE?

Funny I am wearing a hat now and it is a one size fits all so I guess even though I am abnormally smart I have a normal sized head

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?

does perfection need them? didn't think so

32. FAVORITE FOOD?

FRUIT, Chocolate, ice cream GOLDEN SPOON I almost forgot I LOVE GOLDEN SPOON!!!!! again with the favorites thing, it makes the others feel bad

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING?

Scary when with a hottie, happy when with the girlfriends that is my motto

34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?

Brown, boring question

35. SUMMER OR WINTER?

can't decide fall or spring, it is a toss up between the four

36. HUGS OR KISSES?

prolonged hugs are nice but I do enjoy a little action now and then

37. FAVORITE DESSERT?

GOLDEN SPOON!!!!!!!!!! (still to this day, it remains the same!)

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

Well I am sending this to 3 people so we will see

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

Refer to the above question

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?

TEXTBOOKS does it get any better? (UPDATE: No longer reading those since I graduated, SAD. Lets be honest I never really read them anyways)

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

Straight blue, I am at the ESS computer lab they are not the type for excitment and out of control decorations

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV?

GREYS ANATOMY the best show on tv (UPDATE: I still like Greys but the lovely writer's strike has forced me into finding new shows)

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS?

My professor telling me that the semester is over and I got an A. The sound of Andrews voice, and I like to listen to me singing at the top of my lungs when I am in my car, man I sound good!

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES?

BEATLES, here comes the sun do do do do can't get better then that

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME?

Ukraine? I think that is the furthest (UPDATE: I think this still is the case.)

46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT?

If I told you it would not be as special

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?

CALI!!!!!

48. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE RESTAURANT?

ZUPAS, APPLEBEES, does golden spoon count?

49. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE?

These favorite questions are really starting to get on my nerves, who wrote this thing?

50. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?

Grandma Lang's favorite grandchild

*WARNING: DON'T READ IF YOU HAVE ALREADY FILLED YOUR AUBREY RANDOMNESS FOR THE DAY!

I was watching The View the other day and they brought up an interesting topic, I feel the need to share a few thoughts about it. They mentioned people in general would be happier if they got the job they wanted when they were little. Your brain is developed and clear around age 10, you don't have stresses of money, and stuff. I have always wanted to be a doctor so I guess I'm going to be very happy (that is if I ever get into PA school). Just thought you would want my opinion on that!

No comments: