Since February has to do with hearts, here is a pre-Valentine's day treat for all of you!

Secret Heart- Fiest
This post is mostly for Shari's enjoyment (it came up in conversation when I was talking to her one fine sunday afternoon), she is probably the only one who will get it. The lines in red are the key ones, don't you think Shari? You can listen to this song if you scroll down to the playlist and select it (it's a fun one, I like it).

*READ BEFORE YOU CONTINUE*
Sorry if you get confused, it's an inside joke. Funny story, hilarious actually! For those who don't understand don't read too much into it, it is NOT what you are thinking AT ALL! Who knows maybe I am doing this to confuse all of you and Shari actually has no idea what I am talking about! Enjoy :)

Secret heart What are you made of

What are you so afraid of

Could it be Three simple words

Or the fear of being overheard

What's wrong Let em' in on your secret heart

Secret Heart Why so mysterious

Why so sacred Why so serious

Maybe you're Just acting tough

Maybe you're just not man enough

What's wrong Let em' in on your secret heart

This very secret That you're trying to conceal

Is the very same one That You're dying to reveal

Go tell him how you feel

Secret heart come out and share it

This loneliness, few can bear it

Could it have something to do with

Admitting that you just can't go through it alone?

Let em' in on your secret heart

This very secret That you're trying to conceal

Is the very same one That you're dying to reveal

Go tell him how you feel

This very secret heart Go out and share it

This very secret heart

*I actually just really like this song and wanted to add spice to my blog, but I'm am sorry to inform you there really is no spice. It's just a song I like! Sorry if you got really excited for me and my non-existent love life.

No comments: