Just for Amber while she's at the reg...

What name did you wish you had when you were a kid?

To tell you the truth I love my name. It was a toss up between Josh, Jenny, Jenifer, and Aubrey. Josh immediately got knocked out when I showed up missing a few important parts. I don't think I ever wanted another name.

Would you rather go without brushing your teeth or wearing deodorant?

I can't even go one night without brushing my teeth so there is no debate on this one, isn't that why they invented perfume?

In your opinion, what is your most annoying habit?

Mary Poppins...Practically perfect in every way! I'm sure everybody who just read that line got a nice little chuckle, I have WAY to many to name.

If bodysuits came back in style would you wear them?

Thats debatable.

If you were offered $300,000 to relive high school would you do it?

I really liked high school while I was there, but I'm glad I'm done. I would have to make a pro/con list about this one....it's leaning more towards HECK NO!

Would you rather live without a cellphone or the internet?

I can't do either...sad I know. Well when I was away I didn't have a phone which was nice, and I only got on the interent here and there, hmmm. I would say if I get to go back to Africa I will gladly love without both of them.

What is one question you wish you could ask people but don't because it's not polite?

Most who know me, know I don't really filter things. If I REALLY want to know, I usually ask.

Would you rather lose an arm or a leg?

Leg for sure, you can always get a new one, and most fine motor skills are done with the arms. However if I lost an arm I would have a nice excuse to shave my head and wear wigs. I would be a much happier person if I didn't have to blowdry and straighten my hair.

If you could only listen to one band or singer for the rest of your life, who would it be?

I couldn't do it, as you can tell from my random music I switch my taste more often then I wash my hair.

What do you do in the privacy of your home that you wouldn't do in public?

Well if I told you it would ruin the whole PRIVACY thing. Sorry no spilling the beans here.

Would you rather have a pretty face with a pudgy body or a so-so face with a perfect body?

With the amazing Dr. Rey around I could go for either and just have the other part fixed. (This answer is especially for Amber given her other Dr. Rey comment :)

In front of a large crowd would you rather sing or dance?

I used to sing solos all the time from 3rd-7th grade so I really have no problem making a fool out of myself in front of people. However when you're little people think it's cute... oh well if you don't want to hear or see it, close your eyes and wear ear plugs!

HOPE YOU'VE ENJOYED THIS LOVELY SEGMENT, BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE AMAZINGLY RANDOM CHARACTER YOU ALL KNOW AS AUBREY!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Thanks, now I don't have to track you down and do unspeakable things to you!