Just in case you need to know a little bit more about me...

A: Attached or single: SINGLE! Which is fun sometimes, other times I wish I had a man around..

B: Best Friend: I don't like to choose one, Brittany and I have known each other the longest so I'll say her.

C: Cake or Pie: Cake, no debate required.

D: Day of Choice: Sunday-I enjoy just chillin.

E: Essential Items: Green Chapstick- thats all I need (the middle one!)

F: Favorite Color: Red, Green, Pink, Orange... I like a lot of them.

G: Gummi Bears or Worms: gummy worms in dirt pudding!

H: Hometown: Born in CA but currently I reside in Murray, UT

I: Indulgence(s): Chocolate- is there anything better?

J: January or July: Both, in January I'm not sick of the snow yet, and in July I'm not sick of the heat yet (and its right before my birthday!)

K: Kids: One day, lets start with a first date though.

L: Life is incomplete without: Sun, snow, ocean, beaches, traveling, friends, family, chocolate, hot boys, boys with a great set of straight lovely pearly whites, skiing, going to school... as well as many others

M: Marriage Date: Well if I could predict that, I wouldn't be in the current situation I'm in now would I?

N: Number of Siblings: 3 brothers and loving it

O: Oranges or Apples: Apples for sure, not a HUGE orange fan.

P: Phobias or Fears: Moths, I hate when they flutter in your face, they're so unpredictable especially when you're trying to grab them with toilet paper and flush them down the toilet.

Q: Quote(s): Look to the left. Thats where I put my favorite quotes.

R: Reason To Smile: There are so many at the moment! This pictures is one of them! Waiting for the U is NOT one of them!

S: Season: I like them all. Sometimes winter gets a little long, but then again so does summer.

T: Tag: Anybody who feels the urge to divulge incriminating info about yourself.

U: Unknown Fact About Me: I need to keep it a secret so it stays unknown

V: Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Meat is DELICIOUS!

W: Worst Habit: hmmmmm. Thats all I'm going to say.

X: X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Either one, I really don't mind doctors (except the OBGYN, NOT a pleasant experience)

Y: Your Favorite Food: I have a new found love for Sushi, CRAZY I know. For those who know me I usually HATE fish. I could never live without FRUIT, it is by far my FAVORITE!

Z: Zodiac: Leo-The coolest people are Leos!

No comments: