The WONDERFUL (insert sarcasm here) world I live in!

Well I don't like to do posts without pictures, so this is a picture I took on my lovely artwork in the shower (also known as my think tank, and my American Idol stage (minus the rude judges)) This was awhile ago when Emri was here, she left her toys in my shower so one day I decided to see why kids like to play with these things. Now I know, they are REALLY REALLY fun! (As you can see. I played with them until my mom cleaned them up one day, one sad sad day)

Any who, that has nothing to do with the planned post. As you might of read eariler, I decided to move to San Diego. I was scheduled to drive down on March 5th. Well since nothing in this job hunting process has EVER been easy... around 2:00pm on March 4th I got a call from the Pediatric Genetics Department at the University of Utah wanting to schedule an interview. I applied for a job back in January and just heard from them. The U of U job would be better for the future (PA school, I love babies (and want to work with them one day thanks to the C-section in Africa and Jessica's ultrsound, plus they are SO cute) not to mention my mom would love it if I stayed here, and so would my BF Brittany) But I don't have the job, just an interview. UGG! Life sucks, stress sucks, job hunting sucks, the list goes on and on at the moment.
Well if anybody has some advice.... I NEED IT. I'll let you know what the outcome is after the interview. I'll feel like an idiot if I made a big fuss about moving, and end up staying here, but what do you do if something better comes along? (At least I got released from my calling right?) Should I think of having fun or my future? hmmmm. I must now go to my think tank and ponder about life, jobs, why I call the shower my think tank, what song I'm going to sing while showering, and other random thought that run through my head.
Oh Happy Birthday to Leslie's Daughter, and Heather, and my BFF Kevin. (March 5th is a popular day to have babies)

2 comments:

Kim and Layne said...

Well, the job came up for a reason...and just in time. I hope the interview goes well, and Lily would be so excited to still have you in Relief Society. She was telling me the other day how much she would miss you--of course, I mean...who wouldn't. By the way, Lily wants to schedule a play-date if you do decide to stay. She likes playing with toys too.

jessicalangprice said...

HA! Crazy stuff. Well, I hope the job interview goes well. It really would be a great place for you to get experience. I wish you could come to Zurich and work here, but I think you'd have to know German for that. Bummer. I hope SLC works out for you b/c then when we come back to visit, we'll for sure see you. Miss you! But reading your blog makes me LOL.