SPRING IS HERE!
I can't believe the sun is shining, it is warm outside, and I am feeling the sun on my face. Too bad one draw back of living in Utah is the ever changing weather. The rain/possible snow and freezing cold is coming back hopefully say a final goodbye. I wish it was last year and I was getting ready for my AMAZING adventure. oh well! Summer 2008 should bring me good things!
To many of you who may be wondering.... squiggly or straight (refer to earlier post if you are lost, don't feel bad it happens all the time with my random posts) Well because of a few different factors I made the decision to stay in Utah for the time being. I just didn't feel San Diego was right for me at this time. I had a second interview at the U last wednesday, and am now waiting. I love the waiting game......in all aspects of life! Haha yeah right!

3 comments:

Shari said...

Today it is a perfect 72 degrees day-dang I never get sick of those!!!! Were sorry you are not coming but hope many good things come your way (you know what I mean!!!)

jessicalangprice said...

Yesterday we had a 70's day here with the sun shining. It was BLESSED! Today it's raining again but I love the spring feeling. People were driving around with their music bumping and tops down. It was a nice taste of spring/summer. Keep us updated on the U interviews. I like that you posted a last summer pic w/ my hubby in Lugano. I think we're going to go again in May. We shall see...

Sister Beta said...

So I was re-cruising your blog and got to this bottom post and was shocked to see the chick in the black dress pickin' a wedgie....I hope you don't know her, because that would be particularly embarrasing! :o)