March Madness "Boys only" Ski Trip
A annual tradition for the Lang family continued again this year, with a few minor changes. The usual tradition is drive up to Mammoth on Wednesday night stopping at In and Out Burger in Lancasterfollowed by a nice rest at the Lang condo. The next morning is breakfast at the ski lodge, a lovely day of skiing, expensive pizza from Giovanni's, and a little b-ball on t.v.Friday is breakfast at The Stove, more skiing, and a lovely night of more b-ball. On the way home we must stop at Schat's Bakery to grab some goodies for grandpa. Now the normal ski bunnies are Dean Brown, G-pa Lang, my dad, uncles, boy cousins, brothers, and a few male family friends. A few years ago I tricked them into letting me come. I have so far been the only girl allowed (go me!) This year was no different in that department. The things that did change were the location, food choices, etc. Instead of the amazing Mammoth Mountain we switched it to 
Snowbasin and stayed at the Lang Cabin. We didn't eat at the lodge, or get expensive pizza. Don't worry we did eat pizza and watch b-ball. Even with all the changes it still managed to be a success. I love skiing and spending time with the boys.

3 comments:

Shari said...

Wish I could have been there!!!1

Tiffany said...

I'm jealous :(

jessicalangprice said...

Ditto to the two of them. Tally was REALLY sad he couldn't be there, especially since it was in UTAH this time and it's probably one of the best snow seasons in years. Maybe by next year he can start sharing in the tradition.