Being the Lang "outcast" is going to pay off in the long run!!
I am one of the few brunette Lang girls in the family, and definitely the cousin with the darkest hair, well thanks to a recent study done by lycos.com I'm going to be loving my dark hair come marriage time!

"Blondes are said to have more fun but it seems brunettes steal the hearts of billionaires. Brunettes such as Microsoft boss Bill Gates' wife, Melinda French are more likely to marry a successful man than their blonde sisters, a study today said. Experts checked the hair colour of the wives and girlfriends of the world's top 100 billionaires. Most – 62 percent were brunettes. Fair-haired women came in a poor second with 22 per cent of the world's top billionaires marrying blondes. Raven-haired women enticed just 16 per cent of the world's wealthiest men, while not one of top billionaires is married to a redhead." (sorry redheads)

You know what my fair-haired friends, you go ahead and pretend you're having more fun, but I'll be loving my financially stable life. (A Billionaire would be nice, but I wouldn't pass up a man with a little less! ok maybe I would pass this loon up)

1 comment:

jessicalangprice said...

well we'll just have to see about this, won't we. Sucks to be Teri in this case, huh? LOL