There should be a PhotoShop-a-holics Anonymous
 Well after downloading a free 30 day trial, I decided its a good thing I got a job because I am already addicted to Photoshop (after less then 24 hours). With my first paycheck I'm going to be FORCED to buy the real thing. I have already made a few different blog headings and can't wait to switch it up.
If you didn't catch the sly comment in the first paragraph.... I got the job at the U! I could not be more excited. On April 14th I will officially be a Clinical Research Assistant for the Medical Genetics Department  (mostly Pediatrics) at the U of U Hospital (sounds prestigious doesn't it) After they approve the salary through HR and I fill out some paperwork, I will be a real 40 hour a week, rollin' in the dough workin' woman. Crazy! 
Question-How do you turn off your brain?
This is my problem, ever since the San Diego/Utah/Moving/Not moving/Packing/Stress- filled situation I have not been able to sleep. I get tired and go lay in my bed. This is when the problem starts my brain goes CRAZY. I could not even tell you what I think about. The other night I laid in bed around 10, watched some t.v. (cause I couldn't sleep), turned off the t.v. at 12, brain activity hit an all time high, finally fell asleep around 2, woke up around 4, got out of bed and wandered around my room with frustration, laid back in my bed, more restless flopping around, maybe a little shut-eye, gave up and got up around 7. This has happened every night for the last 6-8 weeks. (not the exact routine, but something close to it) Can you see why I'm going crazy? I think if this continues I will be put in an insane asylum before I turn 23 (which is exactly 4 months away). I give up! This lady looks so peaceful sleeping on a heavenly, soft, cloud-like bed. I wish...

2 comments:

Kim and Layne said...

Yeah, I am not pregnant...the picture was from when I found out with Lily. So April fool's...Anyway, congrats on the job. Lily is so excited to have you stay. We went to a baby blessing last Sunday, and by the time we see you next we will be going through withdrawals. Have a fun Conference weekend!

Shari said...

YOU ROCK!!! Way to hold out for the job you really wanted!! That was a true leap of faith-even though I am sad you won't be here I am soooooooooooooooo happy for you!!! You are the bomb!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks at your graduation!!!