First 40 hour Work Week........Check!
I have done many 40 hours weeks, mostly they included school, studying, and internships (it usually was WELL over 40 hours) but for some reason it was a lot easier then having a REAL job. I'm sure once the first pay check comes it will make it easier. I'm not complaining I'm just amazed at how working at a real job for only 40 hours seems more tiring than not getting paid and working up to 60 hours.
However like always, I'm wishing I was exploring the many wonders this world has to offer, and not being forced to grow up.
I DON'T WANNA GROW UP CAUSE IF I DID I WOULDN'T BE A TOYS R US KID!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Hang in there! It will all pay off when you have the cutest clothes!

Shari said...

It only sucks til you get paid!!!!!!!!!!

jessicalangprice said...

So once you're tired of working, marry that billionaire and have babies. Then there will be days you will WISH work was only 40 hours and then you could come home and relax! But you wouldn't trade it for the world. Now save up and let's travel!