A BIG thanks...
To these lovely parents..
and this character...
for making the 3rd annual celebration of my birth boating trip so fun.
I do enjoy spending time with Joshie.
and my mom actually got on the boat with us!!
We had a good time.
I also LOVE spending a nice LONG, RELAXING weekend with this kid.
Who learned to drive the boat, and improved his wakeboarding skills.
He also surfed... which is his FAVORITE thing to do.
I had a little success... with our new women's wakeboard
This was the first day.
I got a little higher the second day...
and landed it!
Ok I realize it doesn't look like I got air... but I did, I promise!
We also had fun:
eating homemade pizza and surprise cupcakes.
spending time with Jeff, Kylee, CJ, Hannah, and Nate.
Playing WAY too much Super Mario.
Playing Tiger Woods golf 2011.
Waking our friends up.
Making breakfast.
Relaxing.
being inappropriate.
being immature.
etc.
Having fridays off is the greatest invention since ritz crackers,
Too bad it only comes around a few times a year.

No comments: