I hate construction, traffic and old ladies.
So on Tuesday it took me an hour to get home...
on Wednesday I decided to not take an alternate route and stick it out.
It sort of paid off.
I was on foothill.
Enjoying my day.
B and I had just made up evacuation plans.
We laughed.
A lot.
So here I was thinking about our plans and laughing.
Traffic on foothill wasn't as bad today,
this was a good day to stick it out.
I crossed the Sunnyside/Foothill intersection and still had my butt poking out a little.
The car behind me decided it didn't like being in the intersection, so it got in the right lane.
However it didn't go all the way up to the cones
(where the lane was merging into my lane)
Instead the car stopped just ahead of me.
?????
Why? There was so much space to pull up...
Then the truck came behind me.
I started inching up as far as I could so mr. truck didn't have to be in the intersection so much.
Well as I was inching up old lady in the car next to me
(yes the one that wouldn't pull up)
Turn and pointed at me (as if she was scolding a small child)
and proceeded to mouth the following:
"You WILL let me in"
(with her mean eyes)
Yes, I was shocked.
No, I didn't rear end her, but I REALLY wanted to.
Old people are crazy and think they own the world.
(sorry grandma)

No comments: