The 1 and hopefully the only...
time I won't be at a home game.
I know most of you don't want to repeatedly read my sob story but...
I was sad.
Last night was a great game!
Over time.
Time outs.
Turn overs galore.
We did it though, we won, in overtime.
I watched it on a t.v from my living room.
I did get to see the end of the game while sitting next to Jon, but it wasn't the same.
I miss it.
A LOT.
Surprisingly yesterday was harder then I thought it would be. I was on the field for 3 FANTASTIC seasons, made MANY amazing friends and had WAY too much fun. It was hard to drive home after work knowing I wasn't going to be there. Jon and I are doing our best to find tickets. We will succeed, I know it! If anybody wants to give them to us or buy them for us we won't say no! Anyways.... Thats all. We are also planning to save our pennies and do all that we can to become season ticket holders next year. Yeah, I know... they will be expensive with the utes changing conferences... oh well.
I will give up the following to get there:
food
my car
my cell phone
a home
anything else Ihave to pay money for.
our savings accounts will be named as follows:
Go Utes!
Travel
what else do we really need in life?
We have L.O.V.E, can't we live off that?

No comments: