the things I need.
a sewing machine.
lots and lots of fabric.
a crafty side.
a few trips to the craft store.
creativity.
a person to make stuff for.
I have been obsessed with looking at craft/sewing blogs lately and have a MASSIVE amount of ideas floating around in my head, from skirts to onsies to headbands to shirts to a few decorative items to pillowcases... you name... I have an idea for it. I think my mom and I are going to try one of them out today. (this is what happens when Jon goes to work... the craft MONSTER comes out)
We will see if I remember anything from my 9th grade (or was it 7th grade) sewing class with Mrs. Froah (was that her name?) I will admit I used to ROCK at sewing. I made a pretty awesome pillowcase and a bunny (with 1/2 of its clothes).
Let the fun begin.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

You can make my kids' costumes if you want? I have no costumes and no motivation...

Miko said...

I love to sew things. Mostly I fix clothes, bras, skirts, shirts and dresses I have so they fit the way I want them to.

Sister Beta said...

Why oh why don't we live closer?!?!? I need a machine too! You should be so crafty that you make a baby...then you'll have someone to make all those cute things for!

Sara said...

You can always do something nice for your landlord. She is fashion-challenged you know and can use all the help she can get...I'm just sayin.