Albania. A few years ago the family went to Albania to pick up the youngest member.
While we were there we went to this little town...They had the cutest little shops and I found this:
I have been trying to decided what to do with it since that day.
I have had ideas here and there but I finally came up with somthing.
I have another row of bead to add.
I added those clear beads to a plain chain.
I need to add a few other little trinkets.
and I need to learn how to tarnish gold.
(I know it looks a little weird right now)
my goal is to have it done by thursday, as well as my skirt.
Nate is getting married and I want to wear (what I think is) a super cute semi-homemade outfit
I am feeling SUPER crafty and creative right now.
Maybe I should quit my day job and start making super awesome jewelry.
That is what I will be working on on Saturday after I get back from the YW overnighter...
Wish me luck.
A VIEW from my FRIDAY.
Location: corner of winchester and 9th
Time: 7:00 am
Date: 24 June 2011
Thoughts: what time did this man get up?
I usually want to go shirtless about 8 hours after I get dressed...

Yes that is my cool Tinkerbell necklace,

I got it on an awesome California trip with my cousin Tiffany.

No comments: