Apparently it is confusing.
Headbands have been around for.... well as long as I can remember.
I was lazy so I pulled my curly mess up into a bun and threw on the same headband from yesterday.
Didn't really think about the ratty birdsnest I had atop my noggin until...
I walked into clinic and somebody said
"That thing on your head is cute, what is it?"
I propbably had a confused look on my head when I replied "a headband"
To me it wasn't hard to figure out, but then again I am a genuine smarty pants.
Since B is no longer with me (and I need her opinion on EVERYTHING)
I had (and will continue) to send her emails with updates.
I tried to take a picture just to make sure she could see it looks EXACTLY like a headband....
This was the first attempt, not sure what happened.
Day 1 without the complete ABC... sad, but I survived.

No comments: