Changes.A few weeks ago a member of the bishopric pulled me in and said they wanted to make some changes.
I have been the 2nd counselor in the YW presidency since December and I was loving my calling.
Well that was all about to change.
They wanted me to be president.
Yep, me, president.
responsible and in charge of teenage girls.
I am not sure they know what they are getting into.
Here we go.
Random thoughts.
Sometimes I wish I could decorate a house.
My house.
a random house
whatever.
I also want to design my own skirts,
ruffle shirts,
and necklaces.
{I actually am altering a skirt and making a necklace from scratch for Nate's wedding.... stay tuned}
anyways. I am OBSESSED with this picture and I want it in my house one day.
I also LOVE the thought of a wall of pictures.
I have a small one started in my house but I would like to add a cute vinal saying.I actually want to combine the last saying, the wall of pictures and the map....
one day when I am not
working full time
being YW president
being the best wife/ softball fan
teaching little kids how to swim
planning another PARTY
crafting crap for camp
running with the mom and aunt in this race
...
I will be crafty, creative, and productive

No comments: