best or worst aunt?
On the recent trip to Mammoth I spent some time hanging out/babysitting the 2 little crazies. During that time I MAY have let the following things happen... I MAY have let E eat candy and play the ipad the whole way to Mammoth I MAY have let E fall asleep like this in the car I MAY have made them play with GIANT bugs for a picture. I MAY have made them pose for picture before going to play I MAY have planned a treasure hunt for them and their "cousins" (with my mom's help) I MAY have let them get extremely dirty while playing at the lake I MAY have loaned my husband out to play with them I MAY have let Katie play in my makeup bag and do whatever the heck she wanted. I MAY have put her in the bath and let her swim around instead of washing her face The makeup MAY have stayed on all night because I couldn't get everything off
(in my defense she wouldn't let me wipe her face and I didn't want to make her stop playing in the tub in her swimming suit.) You decide. I think I am the BEST aunt they have Their parents may think differently

No comments: